How to Report a Fraud or Security Issue
If you believe you have been a victim of fraud or have fallen for a scam, contact USB immediately:
Our Customer Service Center is open:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
If an Incident Occurs After Hours
Consider taking the following steps before contacting us when we reopen:
- Turn your debit card off: To stop any further use of your USB Debit Card, you can turn your card off via the USB Mobile App.
- Log in, select “More” on the bottom right corner.
- Select “Card Controls”
- Select your debit card
- Toggle the green button to disable your card
- Call our 24/7 card cancellation line: Cancel your card completely by calling 800.554.8969 any time of day.
- Contact any other banks and credit card companies you have an account with, and the following major credit agencies:
- Get a free copy of your credit report at annualcreditreport.com.
- If your computer or device was affected, power it down and schedule it to be professionally cleaned to remove viruses/spyware.