Contactless USB Debit Cards:
Simply tap your card to pay
All the perks of using a USB Debit card, now even more convenient.
Contactless USB Debit Card Features
- Easy access anywhere Visa is accepted and your purchases will be automatically deducted from your checking account
- Use it to withdraw cash and perform transactions at the ATM
- Real-time fraud monitoring and alerts for your USB Debit Card
- Use Debit Card Controls within the USB Mobile App so you can control spending, turn your card on or off to reduce chance of fraud. View interactive demo
- If lost or stolen, Visa’s Zero Liability Policy®* covers you from paying for unauthorized purchases
- Easily track and control your spending through USB Online Banking and USB Mobile
- Can be added to USB’s Digital Wallets – Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Google Pay ™, and Visa Click to Pay
Contactless USB Debit Cards FAQs
What are contactless payments?
Contactless payments allow you to tap or wave your contactless USB Debit Card over a store checkout terminal without needing to swipe or insert the card. It’s touchless, faster, easier and safer than cash and other payment methods.
How do I know if my card is contactless?
Look for the Contactless Symbol on the front or back of your card.
Where can I use my contactless USB Debit Card?
You can use your card anywhere Visa is accepted and you see the Contactless Symbol at checkout. If the merchant does not accept contactless payments, you can still insert or swipe your secure chip card to pay.
Why should I use contactless payments?
Contactless payments provide an electronic record of your purchases and provide all the same benefits of Visa debit card, so you can add a tip and even get cash back (where available).
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of SAMSUNG.
*Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify Union Savings Bank immediately of any unauthorized use. If determined that the unauthorized transactions occurred because of your gross negligence or fraud, the special limitations on liability may not apply.