With the USB Mobile App1, you can check your balance, make a payment, find an ATM, transfer money and make deposits – all from your smartphone and tablet. To use the USB Mobile App you must be enrolled in Online Banking. It’s easy, enroll today.
USB Mobile App Features
- Check account balances and recent transactions anytime and search by date, amount or check number
- Transfer funds easily between your USB accounts
- Pay bills easily and add Payees while on the go with USB Bill Pay
- Deposit checks simply, anytime from virtually anywhere
- Access to Zelle® – quickly and easily send money to friends for free in our app
- View bank statements quickly
- Reset your password easily right in the USB Mobile App
- Find branch locations and ATMs by address, zip code or using you phone’s GPS
Manage your bank account with ease
Follow step-by-step guides for enrolling in USB Online Banking, managing your accounts, and more with our interactive Digital Banking Tutor.
USB Mobile FAQs
For faster access after your first login you can choose to use Touch ID/Face ID for iPhone or Android Fingerprint for Android phones by selecting the option on the login screen.
A digital wallet allows you to use your Union Savings Bank debit or credit card on your mobile device without having to carry your card with you.
Union Savings Bank supports Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and Visa Checkout.
Yes, digital wallets are completely secure. Instead of your card number, an encrypted device account number (token) is assigned and stored in your device. Card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with payment. And Visa’s Zero Liability Policy still covers you against unauthorized purchases.
Get started with a Simple and Secure Checking Account.
Our mortgage, HELOC and consumer loans make your life easier.
1 Regular account charges apply. Union Savings Bank does not charge a fee for using USB Mobile; however, you must have a web-enabled cell or smartphone that supports text messaging. You may incur wireless carrier charges for this service. This service requires enrollment in USB Online Banking. This service supports Tier 1 Carriers in the U.S., including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, MetroPCS and T-Mobile. Non Tier 1 Carriers may not support this service