What do I do with my 401k when I change jobs?

You can easily rollover your former 401(k) account assets into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) at Union Savings Bank. Once the assets are transferred to your personal IRA at Union Savings Bank, we will work with you to review your goals, asset allocation and investment strategy. We’ll help you develop an investment strategy aligned more closely with your retirement objectives; one that can greatly impact your retirement plan and future. (Just a reminder: It’s important to maintain routine, monthly contributions to your 401(k), so always remember to enroll in your new employers’ 401(k) plan.) Call us to discuss your options 866.872.1866.

Advangelists Pixel