Manage and pay your bills online.
Another feature you can add to Union Savings Bank Online Banking is Bill Pay. It’s a terrific way to get the job done; you can even set up automatic payments and transfers to get bills paid quickly, so you can get back to your day.
Many consider this the best part of the online banking center. Paying online puts you in control; it’s also a great way to keep records of which bills have been paid and when – all in one place.
With Bill Pay You Can:
- View the earliest possible payment date for each merchant.
- Pay an unlimited number of bills monthly.
- View itemized and detailed payments on your monthly statement.
- Download transactions to financial software.
Personal Banking FAQs
What internet browser and computer operating systems are required to use USB Online Banking?
We regularly monitor and test internet browsers and operating systems to ensure the highest standards. The following are validated browsers and systems for USB Online Banking
|Operating System||Microsoft Internet Explorer®||Microsoft Edge®||Apple Safari®||Mozilla Firefox®||Google Chrome®|
|Windows® 7 SP1||11.0||N/A||N/A||Latest two versions||Latest two versions|
|Windows® 8.1||11.0||N/A||N/A||Latest two versions||Latest two versions|
|Windows® 10||11.0||Latest two versions||N/A||Latest two versions||Latest two versions|
|macOS 10.12 (Sierra™)||N/A||N/A||11.0||Latest two versions||Latest two versions|
|macOS 10.13 (High Sierra™)||N/A||N/A||11.0||Latest two versions||Latest two versions|
|iOS 11||N/A||N/A||Mobile Safari||N/A|
- Other browsers and operating systems may be used; however, they are not supported and some features may not function properly.
- For maximum security, always use the latest version of a browser. Beta versions of browsers and operating systems are not recommended or supported.
- Compatibility View for Microsoft Internet Explorer® is not supported.
How do I reorder checks?
To reorder checks click here
How do I download the Online Banking User Guide?
Download our Online Banking User Guide by clicking here.
What is the Send on Date for electronic Bill Pay?
The Send on Date is the date that you select when scheduling your online electronic payment using Bill Pay in Online Banking and is displayed within the calendar widget when scheduling a bill payment. The Send on Date is when the funds will be withdrawn from your account at approximately 9:00 p.m. EST.
Get started with a Simple and Secure Checking Account.
Investing and financial planning services. Simplified under one roof.