How do I make contributions to my Health Savings Account?

Contributions can be made through payroll deductions, in any Union Savings Bank branch or online via your USB Online Banking account. Contributions being made this year for the previous year are required to be in writing using a contribution form. Please visit your local branch to complete a contribution form.

Advangelists Pixel