Union Savings Bank Business Online Banking:
Because business finances don’t require business hours.
Managing your business finances online frees you up to work on your business during business hours – and lets you bank online, on your own time. With Union Savings Bank Business Online Banking you can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, make deposits, or view transaction histories from your desktop or your mobile, whenever it’s convenient for you. Of course, we’re always interested in helping you in person, but for that, business hours still apply!
Business Online Banking Features:
- The same support, security and service you expect from Union Savings Bank
- Manage and monitor your accounts 24/7 wherever you can get online
- Schedule and pay bills online with Business Online Bill Pay
- View account summaries and transaction records
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transactions to financial software like Quickbooks
Business Online Banking FAQs
On www.unionsavings.com, click the link that says “Enroll in Business Online Banking.” Follow the on-screen prompts to complete signing up. It’s that easy.
No, USB Business Online Banking is totally free for all Union Savings Bank customers. Other fees associated with your account may apply, however.
If you need assistance with Business Online Banking, please contact us at 866.487.2226. Additionally, there are help and how-to links in Business Online Banking with more information.
If you have multiple users on your account, additional users can have access to Bill Pay if they are granted access by the primary user.