Online Bill Pay for Business: Get more done. Faster.
With Business Online Bill Pay you can:
- View the earliest possible payment date for each vendor.
- Pay an unlimited number of bills monthly.
- View itemized and detailed payments on your monthly statement.
- Send same-day electronic payments to hundreds of national and regional billers, with posting guaranteed.
- Set up recurring, fixed-amount payments.
Union Savings Bank Business Online Banking offers online bill pay for your accounts. To pay bills online is one of the most productive and easy ways to get an often tedious task completed.
You can set up automatic payments and transfers to get bills paid quickly. Paying online puts you in control; it’s also a great way to keep records of which bills have been paid and when – all in one place.
Enroll Today. Call 866.487.2226
Bill Pay FAQs
After you enroll in USB Business Online Banking, Bill Pay can be accessed using the Money Center app in Business Online Banking. No additional enrollment is required.
From your USB Business Online Banking account, click the “Make a Payment” button. You can make a one-time payment without leaving the page you’re on. Simply enter your payment details, verify the information and you’re done. Business Online Banking also gives you the flexibility to set up repeating and future-dated payments.
No. There is no limit to the amount of bills you can pay using Bill Pay.
If you have multiple users on your account, additional users can have access to Bill Pay if they are granted access by the primary user.