You are here

Insure Yourself and Your Loved Ones for a More Solid Future

No matter what your current insurance status, Union Savings Bank Wealth Management will make sure you and your loved ones are cared for as you wish. Through our relationship with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., an independent broker/dealer, we can offer insurance to help manage your assets and provide you with investor confidence.

Life Insurance
A life insurance policy can help replace your income and pay for things like housing, living expenses and education costs in the event of an unexpected death.  Our Wealth Management professionals can help you understand the type of coverage you may need to maintain your expenses, and meet your needs and budget.

Long-Term Care
Given today’s enormous expenditures for both nursing-home and community-based care, long-term-care insurance is an important and growing source of coverage. It provides a variety of services that assist people with health or personal needs over an extended period of time. If you are between the ages of 45 and 65 and have assets of $100,000 to $2 million, long-term care insurance should be a strong consideration.

Disability Insurance
Short-term or long-term disability insurance is important to ensure that your living standard is maintained should you become hurt or ill and unable to work. For employers, both can be included as part of a benefits package that helps attract and retain employees.

Securities and investment products and services are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed or insured by, any bank or bank affiliate.  These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Union Savings Bank is independent of Raymond James.

Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Raymond James financial advisors may only transact business in states where they are registered. Follow-up and indvidualized responses involving either the effecting of or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made to persons in states where the financial advisor is not registered.