- October 5 – 9 at 8:30 a.m. EST: USB ATM deposits unavailable
- October 5 – 9 at 8:30 a.m. EST: USB ATM/Debit Cards can be used but may have withdrawal limits and balances will be unavailable
- Branches open normal business hours
- 5:00 p.m. EST: Business Remote Deposit will be unavailable
- 5:00 p.m. EST: Business Online Banking access will be unavailable
- All branches closed
- No access to Business Online Banking or Business Remote Deposit
- October 7: Customer Service Center open regular hours 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
- October 8: Customer Service Center closed
- 8:30 a.m. EST: Business Online Banking up and running and Business Remote Deposits available
- 8:30 a.m. EST: USB ATM/Debit Card deposits and account balance details will be available (Account balance details will be available on October 10)
- Branches resume normal business hours. Customer Service Center starts expanded hours. See below for full schedule.
Action Items to Access Business Online Banking
In order to access the new system, Business Online Banking customers
must take a few action steps prior to the system upgrade weekend.
Business Online Banking Review Period: September 25 - October 6
Access the Business Online Banking Review Period site:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: WHY IS UNION SAVINGS BANK UPGRADING THEIR SYSTEM?
We are making an upgrade to our banking software to bring enhancements and new features for an overall improved and more enjoyable banking experience for you.
Q. WHEN WILL THE SYSTEM UPGRADE HAPPEN?
- The system upgrade weekend will begin at close of business on Friday, October 6, and will continue throughout the weekend.
- The upgrade will be complete and branches will resume normal business hours on Monday, October 9.
- Customer service center starts expanded hours. See below for full schedule.
Q. WHAT WILL THE CUSTOMER IMPACT BE THROUGHOUT THE UPGRADE WEEKEND?
- Closing at normal business hours on Friday, October 6
- Closed on Saturday, October 7, and Sunday, October 8
- Resume normal business hours on Monday, October 9
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
- Access will be unavailable as of 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 6
- New Business Online Banking system will be up and running on Monday, October 9, at 8:30 a.m.
USB BUSINESS MOBILE APP
- Mobile Check Deposit will be unavailable as of 3:00 p.m. on Friday, October 6
- USB Mobile Money access will be unavailable as of 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 6
- New USB Business Mobile App will be available for download on Monday, October 9, at 8:30 a.m.
- October 5 through October 9, at 8:30 a.m., USB ATM deposits will be unavailable
- USB ATM/Debit Card activity and balances will not be reflected in account balances Oct. 5 – 9.
- USB ATM/Debit Card can be used for transactions and purchases but daily card limits may be affected October 5 – 9, at 8:30 a.m.
- It is important to keep track of card activity until Monday, October 9, when the upgrade is complete
- You will only have access to your primary account.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER AVAILABILITY
- Saturday, October 7, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 9, through Friday, October 20, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14 and 21, 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 15 and 22, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- After October 22, we will resume our normal hours:
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., and 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays
BUSINESS ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
Q: WILL I NEED TO RE-REGISTER FOR ONLINE BANKING?
No. Complete details on how to login to Business Online Banking the first time are included on pages 8 – 9 of the upgrade booklet we mailed and posted here.
Q: HOW WILL BILL PAY BE IMPACTED?
Bill Pay will transfer over during the upgrade, and all scheduled automatic payments will be carried over. If you’ve signed up for eBills, more information will follow.
Q: WILL I CONTINUE TO RECEIVE eSTATEMENTS?
Yes, if you are currently enrolled in eStatements, you will still be enrolled.
Q: WILL I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE BUSINESS MOBILE APP?
Yes. The new USB Business Mobile App will be available for download from the Apple App Store or Google Play on Monday, October 9, at 8:30 a.m. To use the USB Business Mobile App, you will be required to delete the old USB Mobile Money App and download the new USB Business Mobile App.
Q: CAN I CONNECT QUICKBOOKS TO MY ACCOUNT?
Yes. For complete details visit unionsavings.com/update. Note product name change to Web Connect Quickbooks
Q: HOW DO I CREATE NEW USERS?
Q: HOW DO I MANAGE USER ACCOUNTS?
Q: HOW DO I SETUP AND USE ACH PAYMENTS?
Q: HOW DO I MANAGE POSITIVE PAY?
Q. How do I update Intuit Quicken/QuickBooks and Mint for the System Upgrade?
- Mac System Upgrade
- Online System Upgrade
- Windows System Upgrade
- Mac 15-16 System Upgrade
- Mac 2007 System Upgrade
- Windows System Upgrade
Q: WILL MY ACCOUNT NUMBER(S) CHANGE?
No, your account number(s) will remain the same for your checking, savings, loan(s), HSA and/or retirement accounts.
Q: WILL USB CONTINUE TO AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT SCHEDULED PAYMENTS, BILLS, AND LOAN PAYMENTS FROM MY ACCOUNT?
No, automatic and recurring payments will need to be set up in the new Business Online.
Q: WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGES TO STATEMENTS?
While the account and transaction information that is displayed will stay the same, the statement graphical look and feel will change.
Q: WILL I RECEIVE A NEW USB ATM AND/OR DEBIT CARD?
No, you can continue to use your existing USB ATM and/or Debit Card. If you experience any issues with your cards during the system upgrade weekend, please contact us at 866.487.2226.
Q: CAN I CONTINUE TO USE MY EXISTING USB CREDIT CARD?
Yes, there are no disruptions to credit card usage.
Q: WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGES TO MY EMPLOYEES' HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS?
Upon initial login, your employees' Online Banking history will not display the individual transactions of their account. Instead, their HSA plan totals will be displayed, e.g. distributions, current-year contributions, fees. Moving forward, their transaction history will continue to be built and displayed. Additionally, they can reference previous statements for full transaction information.
During our system upgrade, from Thursday, October 5 until 8:30 a.m. on Monday, October 9, their HSA Debit Card activity will not be reflected within their account balance(s), and they will be unable to request a balance inquiry at the ATM. However, they can continue to use their HSA Debit Card during this time period. Please note that their daily card limits may be affected. It will be important for them to keep track of their card activity and understand that their balances may be impacted by any pending purchase authorizations.
Q. ARE THERE ANY CHANGES TO MY LEGALEASE ACCOUNTS?
Yes, the accounts will be set up as interest-bearing checking accounts rather than Money Market Accounts.
Transfers from your “Master” to the “Sub Accounts” will be able to be done via Business Online Banking. If you are not set up for this service, you may contact the bank to get enrolled.
Q: WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGE TO MY IOLTA ACCOUNT?
The structure of the account will not change. However, you will now see the amount of interest posted to the account and the debit when it is paid to the State Bar Foundation.
Q: WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGE TO MY IOREBTA ACCOUNT?
The structure of the account will not change. However, you will now see the amount of interest posted to the account and the debit when it is paid to the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA).
Q: WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGES TO MY COMMERCIAL LOAN STATEMENTS?
eStatements and Notices will be available as part of the system upgrade and can be accessed through online banking. While the account and transaction information that is displayed will remain the same, the statement's graphical look and feel will change. Additionally, any fees due on the loan will now appear on the monthly billing statement beginning with the October statement. Any outstanding fee that was assessed to the loan prior to the system upgrade will be identified as a miscellaneous fee. If you have any questions please contact your Commercial Lender.
Q: WILL MY LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER(S) REMAIN THE SAME?
ATM/USB DEBIT CARDS
Q. WILL THERE BE ANY DISRUPTION WITH EXISTING ATM MACHINES?
Yes. From Thursday, October 5 until Monday, October 9 at 8:30 a.m. you will not be able to make a deposit at a USB ATM. Additionally, your ATM/USB Debit Card activity will not be reflected within your account balance(s), and you will be unable to request a balance inquiry. However, you can continue to use your ATM/USB Debit Card for transactions and purchases during this time period. Please note that your daily card limits may be affected. It will be important for you to keep track of your card activity and understand that your balances may be impacted by any pending purchase authorizations.