Our statement savings account is the easiest way to start saving and put yourself on the path to a healthy financial future.
Statement Savings Account Features
- Earn interest
- No $3 monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance¹
- Real-time fraud monitoring and alerts for your USB Debit Card
- USB Online Banking
- Mobile check deposit with the USB Mobile App
- No charge to use USB ATMs with your USB Debit Card
- Free paperless eStatements
- Always excellent customer service
- Low $100 minimum opening balance
- Free automatic transfers from your USB checking account
- Can be used as overdraft protection for your checking account
Or visit a branch or call us at 866.872.1866
Your Future Starts Now
We can help you focus on your life stage financial planning journey, whether you’re just getting started or well on your way. Our FutureTrack website can help you get thinking, but come in and see us – we’ll discuss your goals and help you reach them.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*
- Interest Rate
- Frequency of Rate Change**
- Interest Compounding
- Interest Credited
- Minimum Balance To Open Account
- Minimum Balance To Earn APY
¹Keep a $300 minimum daily balance during the statement cycle and avoid the $3.00 monthly service fee. The monthly service fee is waived for account holders who are 18 years of age or younger, or 60 years of age or older.
UNION SAVINGS BANK RATE DISCLAIMERS
*Fees may reduce earnings
**Rates may change after the account is opened
You may make up to six (6) pre-authorized or telephone transfers per statement cycle. If you exceed this limit during any cycle, additional fees will apply.
Annual Percentage Yield: Assumes interest remains on deposit in your account to maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
Variable Rate Accounts: The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change as often as daily, at our discretion.
Interest Accrual: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance computation to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Substantial penalty for early withdrawal from CD accounts, please refer to the Consumer Deposit Account Agreement.
Penalty may affect principal balance.
Simple: Simple interest is paid and interest is not compounded.